Architects & Engineers
The Right Fit for You
Power & Style to Make Your Clients Happy
AN EYE FOR STYLE
Sure, you could spec any HVLS fan into your building project for added efficiency. But why not gain extra points from your client for doing it with style? Even a fan should fit beautifully into your aesthetic vision for a space. You’ll appreciate the fine contouring and quality finishes of Entrematic Fans, as well as the endless opportunities for customization. And your clients will appreciate you even more.
Our engineers have made it their mission to improve upon the design flaws they see in fans from others in the industry. We’re continuously revisiting the principles of fluid aerodynamics to find efficiencies and refine our fans’ performance. We continue to innovate with new technologies as well, developing a more compact commercial version of our industrial fan to fit a broader variety of applications. Now you can make Entrematic Fans your go-to for all your building specs.
WE’LL BE YOUR FAVORITE GREEN
As the emphasis on reducing our carbon footprint increases and “green” regulations tighten, you need HVLS fans you can count on to meet the latest specs. Our engineers are well-versed in the latest codes as well as what’s coming down the pike. By staying ahead of the curve with our fan designs, we ensure you and your clients won’t have any cause for concern about relying on Entrematic Fans for your project.
- High-visibility locations
- Limited ceiling heights (as low as 12 feet)
- High ceilings
- Exposed industrial ceilings
- Not well visible
- Conversation areas
- Sound-sensitive applications
- Existing ambient noise
- Color, pattern choices a priority
- Modern-looking spaces
- Spaces with a customized style & mood
- Industrial feel desired
- Function a priority over looks
- Small to mid-sized facilities
- Limited installation space
- Moisture is primarily a comfort concern
- Huge facilities
- Obstructions, such as racks and machinery
- Moisture-sensitive products & equipment
Expertise We Stand Behind
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
- We stand behind every product we sell.
- Our fan specialists are always just a phone call away for support.
- Our engineers are experts at customized solutions. Send us your toughest problems.
We’re confident in our fans, but in case something goes wrong:
- 10 years on parts & 1 year on labor
- Lifetime warranty on the blades, hub and frame
- 12 years on service life limited warranty
- 3 years on parts & 1 year on labor
Here’s everything you need to ensure the C-Class fan is the right fit for your space:
Check out our guides and spec sheets for everything you need to know about the I-Class fan: