The Right Fit for You
Versatile Enough for All Your Projects
YOU’LL COME BACK AGAIN & AGAIN
Entrematic Fans serve as a blank canvas for customization. With commercial and industrial versions, color options and a range of sizes from 6-ft. diameter to 24-ft., we have a fan to fit any space you’re designing. Low ceiling, high ceiling, vaulted … mount these fans anywhere. It all makes using Entrematic Fans a no-brainer. You won’t have to waste valuable time researching fans for every project once you have us in your back pocket. And any time you need help, we’ll be right here to assist you.
POWER YOUR CLIENTS WILL APPRECIATE
Our elegantly simple-looking design can be deceiving, but make no mistake: every inch of an Entrematic Fan has been engineered to contribute to powerful performance. Clients hire you to make a space beautiful, but ultimately, we both know nobody hangs a ceiling fan just to look at. It has to work. Well. Using Entrematic Fans, you’ll impress your clients with a fan that looks so good, and so perfect for their space, that they won’t even believe how powerful the airflow really is till they see it in action.
- Color, pattern choices a priority
- Modern-looking spaces
- Spaces with a customized style & mood
- Industrial feel desired
- Function a priority over looks
- High-visibility locations
- Limited ceiling heights (as low as 12 feet)
- High ceilings
- Exposed industrial ceilings
- Not well visible
- Conversation areas
- Sound-sensitive applications
- Existing ambient noise
- Small to mid-sized facilities
- Limited installation space
- Moisture is primarily a comfort concern
- Huge facilities
- Obstructions, such as racks and machinery
- Moisture-sensitive products & equipment
Expertise We Stand Behind
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
- We stand behind every product we sell.
- Our fan specialists are always just a phone call away for support.
- Our engineers are experts at customized solutions. Send us your toughest problems.
We’re confident in our fans, but in case something goes wrong:
- 10 years on parts & 1 year on labor
- Lifetime warranty on the blades, hub and frame
- 12 years on service life limited warranty
- 3 years on parts & 1 year on labor
Here’s everything you need to ensure the C-Class fan is the right fit for your space:
Check out our guides and spec sheets for everything you need to know about the I-Class fan: