The Right Fit for You
An Investment You Can’t Go Wrong With
A LONG-TERM WORKHORSE
We love to talk about style, but we know the important question on your mind is whether Epic Fans work. And they do. So well, in fact, that they’ll last you for years to come. And even if something does give out, our warranty will have you covered. This is equipment you won’t have to worry about, because we know you already have more than enough on your plate.
KEEP YOUR COSTS DOWN
Besides our obvious good looks, there’s another beautiful feature to EPIC HVLS fans: energy efficiency and cost savings. Both our commercial and industrial fans use less energy to run and cost less in maintenance than high-speed fans or HVAC, so you’ll see financial savings year after year. The bottom line is, these fans will be great for your bottom line.
DRIVE UP PRODUCTIVITY
It happens in businesses everywhere: employees get too hot or too cold and start diverting valuable time and energy to finding work-arounds and complaining to each other about the temperature. And uncomfortable customers? They’re apt to just take their business elsewhere. Epic Fans can’t solve every workplace problem, but they can definitely make your workers and customers more comfortable and more content. And you’ll be happier seeing productivity and sales flowing.
- Conversation areas
- Sound-sensitive applications
- Existing ambient noise
- Color, pattern choices a priority
- Modern-looking spaces
- Spaces with a customized style & mood
- Industrial feel desired
- Function a priority over looks
- High-visibility locations
- Limited ceiling heights (as low as 12 feet)
- High ceilings
- Exposed industrial ceilings
- Not well visible
- Small to mid-sized facilities
- Limited installation space
- Moisture is primarily a comfort concern
- Huge facilities
- Obstructions, such as racks and machinery
- Moisture-sensitive products & equipment
Expertise We Stand Behind
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
- We stand behind every product we sell.
- Our fan specialists are always just a phone call away for support.
- Our engineers are experts at customized solutions. Send us your toughest problems.
We’re confident in our fans, but in case something goes wrong:
- 10 years on parts & 1 year on labor
- Lifetime warranty on the blades, hub and frame
- 15 years non-prorated with 1 year on labor